- August 15 - First Day of School
- Friday: PE and Computers Start
- We will start going to the library every week on Tuesdays.
What we are learning this week:
- This week we will learn all about being first graders! We will learn each others names, learn the class rules, explore our school, and more! We will be talking about being good friends, treating our school with respect, and our motto: In First Grade we do our best!
- Language Arts: We will begin our CKLA (Core Knowledge Language Arts) Unit 1 this week. We will be doing a quick review of some of the reading skills we learned in Kindergarten, such as blending sounds to make words, the alphabet, and reviewing our sight words!
- Math Reinforcement: Math will start next week!